With Relationship Workshop only 13 days away, Visionary Expressions would like to give you a tool to get a head start on designing the relationship you desire!
This tool cannot only be used for bringing your relationship goals into fruition, it can be used to bring any of your goals into fruition.
What’s the secret? AFFIRMATION.
An affirmation is a declaration that something is true. So instead of speaking about what you don’t want, which people often do when considering the future, you should speak about what it is you do want.
Don’t wait for the relationship you want to come to you – take the reigns and get to that relationship. Change starts with you.
Below are several sample relationship affirmations; take one or create your own, then repeat it 40 times a day, for 40 days. Seems like a lot, but it takes 40 days to impress upon the unconscious “reacting” mind all that you desire and dream. After consistent repetition, it becomes automatic behavior in the conscious “acting” mind.
Don’t just rush through the affirmation, instead say it slowly, with feeling. Give yourself time to let your body feel the affirmation – in this case, your affirmation will be “feeling” the loving relationship, the trusting relationship, the prosperous relationship, the child-filled relationship, etc.
Choose one or several, based on your needs:
- I only attract healthy and Loving men/women into my life.
- I contribute to the healthy growth of my relationships.
- My relationship with (insert name) is leading to love and commitment.
- I easily connect with everyone I meet.
- All of my relationships are fun, friendly and productive.
- (insert name) and I have healed the past and our relationship is stronger than ever.
- (insert name) and I have bonded into a full-blown loving relationship.
- All of my relationships are honest, loyal and trusting.
- My relationship has blossomed into love and passion.
- I am in a fulfilling and nurturing relationship.
Stay committed to reciting and feeling the affirmations like its your relationship, and which your belief come true. Which affirmation(s) will you choose or create? Share with us in the comments.